Runescapehelp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This website is for all runescape players to socialize and discuss all runescape matters. No scamming allowed.

3 posters

Connecting to IRC

Mogg75
    Mogg75
    Admin

Connecting to IRC Empty Connecting to IRC

Post  Mogg75 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm

How to Connect to SwiftIRC
    IRC CHANNEL-#runescapehelper

This guide will walk you through joining us on IRC in the channels #runescapehelper on the server IRC.SWIFTIRC.NET, through the tool kit SwiftKit. You can also use this client for playing RuneScape with access to many tools, and for taking and uploading screenshots with ease!

1. Click here or go to www.swiftkit.net and click the Download link for your platform, shown below.

2. Click Free Download, and download the program.

3. Open SwiftKit and hit Launch. It will download a few patches, and may require you to reboot.

4. (Optional) Click View>Settings then the Themes tab. Choose and set the theme Midnight.

i vmser i
    i vmser i

Connecting to IRC Empty is swiftkit trusted?

Post  i vmser i Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm

i do not use swift-kit anymore but i used to i dont use it because i like to enjoy runescape in fullscreen hd and its not compatable but i will ensure anyone who is thinking of getting it is is totaly 100% safe and even comes with extra password protection it also has regular updates to make sure you get the best safe and uptodate guides and calcs
    Firechuong

Connecting to IRC Empty Re: Connecting to IRC

Post  Firechuong Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 pm

If you dont want to download it, you can use a web based client like mibbit or qwebirc
    i vmser i
    i vmser i

Post  i vmser i Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 pm

i recomend just using the runescape client its simple and loads the game str8 away also good if you like the full hd version of the game

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:54 pm