Runescapehelp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This website is for all runescape players to socialize and discuss all runescape matters. No scamming allowed.

2 posters

Possible Phishing Site

Ryanmac

Possible Phishing Site Empty Possible Phishing Site

Post  Ryanmac Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Hello to all those who read this message, should it actually be displayed in the site or not.
    First thing's first; ensure your password for both this site, your email and rs account are different. I was recently broken into, with money stolen, not long after registering to this site. Apologies to all those who may have already been broken into before this message gets to you.
    The facts are this;
    all the coins were stolen from my moneypouch.
    I found myself by a bank I NEVER visit on next login.
    I found a deleted "password recovery request submitted" in my deleted folder in my email, which arrived at 8:00 on the morning of writing.
    at 8:56 I recieved a "password recovery request completed" sitting in my email, and my previous password (an identical password to both those used by my email and rs account) no longer worked in rs. Thankfully, my email password was not changed, however important information could have been accessed.

Please give this message some thought, you will regret it if you are attacked later on.
    warm regards,
    Ryan
    Mogg75
    Mogg75
    Admin

Possible Phishing Site Empty Re: Possible Phishing Site

Post  Mogg75 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 pm

My Runescape was recently hacked, coincidentally just after registering to this (Too good to be true) forum. The passwords used for both my runescape and this site were the same, so I am now skeptical as to wether or not this site was responsible. I would further like to add that I plan on warning all others I can communicate with of this site about the "coincidence" that occured soon after registration.
    Furthermore, I am disappointed that such a relatively small sum of money was stolen in the first place.
    RSVP.
    -Ryan.

That was a message sent to me today, its hard to tell if Ryan is mentally challenged or just looking for sympathy in order to receive a quick buck. In regards to his false accusations and stupidity. Also it is very dumb to use the same passwords for many sites, next time read the rules. He accused the site of "hacking" him for his 2k bank. It is clear that he is obviously poor and expecting me to give him cash for compensation. This will not happen and as a result you are now banned.